Follow Us @soratemplates

Friday, April 12, 2019

Selecta Hershey's Ice Cream - Mini Kisses Salted Caramel to die for!


Hi guys! Welcome back to my page! Today I'm sharing with you my current favorite ice cream this summer. If you also love ice creams and looking for a new flavor to taste then please keep on reading.



We know that ice creams are mouth-watering desserts typically served in a cone or cup.

Good thing Selecta Philippines (one of the top-selling Ice cream makers in town) offers quality made of delightful and affordable ice creams. Their recent specialities are ice creams combined with Hershey's chocolates. Amazing collaboration isn't?

So, let's starts drooling onto my favorite Hershey's Mini Kisses Salted Caramel Ice CreamMy husband and I currently obsess with this one particularly this summer as we need something refreshing. Everytime we're at the grocery stores this is the first thing we always look for. As much as possible we try to hoard at least 2 tubs for each of us 🤣😜👍😜🤣 because this is often out of stock. I'm not sure but in my theory, this might be the best-selling variant these days. 



Going back to the product. As you see, Selecta is so generous. The solo pack tub is 100% filled making it more tempting! 



The salty sweet flavor from the syrup and Mini Caramel Kisses Candy blends perfectly. Definitely will savor each scoop.


More varieties here. 

If you're interested to know the complete list, price and sizes, please visit their website. Just click here

JUST A DISCLAIMER: This is not an advertorial blog. I'm not paid nor working with the company to promote these products and I bought all the items you see in the pictures unless stated otherwise. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment