Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday, April 7, 2019

TREsemme Professional Series Serum Conditioner - A Summer Must Have!

Hi guys! Time flies so fast, its summer already and this is the time were everyone is sort of getting dehydrated because of the heat and things are turning dry, frizzy and dull just like our hair. 

So today, we're gonna be talking about TRESemme Professional Series Serum Conditioner. I'm not sure when this product was released but lets see if this will still leave me the same impression like the first time.


By the way, I got my bag from MAGS boutique. You can visit their page here.

I remember clearly it was April 2013 when I tried using TRESemme shampoo and conditioner back in my Hong kong vacation. I had 1000ml of each and used it for a very long time. I'm impressed with TRESemme because it's smells so good and made my hair really soft but after I finished the bottle, for no reason I didn't repurchase again.




After almost 6 years, I'm back to TRESemme! I decided to repurchased again because of their Serum Conditioner that caught my attention. It has Keratin and Oleo Serum as written in the bottle makes it more interesting right? You might want to take a glance on the picture below to see what made this so special and learn what are the experts tips. 



In my observartion during my first day used of the serum conditioner,  the quality of texture and the scent remains the same and last even longer this time. I'm amazed because it still does what it claims will make a smoother and straight hair. No frizzy, no dryness, no clamping and smells really good and stays for almost 8 hours in my case since I'm a stay-at-home wife! I have yet to try this outdoor but I believe it works well too. Such a great product! Will definitely use this for the summer!

By the way, you can find this at the groceries near you to see the price and other TRESemme products that you might want to try too.

JUST A DISCLAIMER: this is not an advertorial blog, I'm not working with the company to promote these products and I bought all the items you see in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment