Follow Us @soratemplates

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My Favorite Bonchon Soy Garlic Fish and Chips Boxed Meal

Hi guys! Welcome back to my space! I hope you enjoyed my earlier Selecta Ice Cream post. Today I'll be sharing another #FoodAdventure. Please keep on reading.

Have you ever been to Bonchon? Based on my research and understanding, Bonchon is known for sharing their famous comfort food, the flavored coated paper-thin crispy friend chicken. This made them popular. Their first store started at South Korea and now expanded worldwide.



Bonchon is a one stop shop. Name it from chicken, seafood, beef, deserts and more. They also serve breakfast. Very good Bonchon!

Now we are going to talk about my favorite meal. It's the BONCHON's Soy Garlic Fish and Chips Boxed Meal.



Honestly, I'm speechless just looking at it. Smell is so appetizing, served crunchy, fish is well cooked, the soy garlic taste is just so perfectly blended and adding a dip is complimentary to the taste.


 Crispy Paper thin coat and juicy fish fillet at the same time.

I definitely recommend this if you are looking for an affordable and satisfying fish and chips meal. This cost 175.00 and can pair up with fries or rice. In my case, I'm a potato lover so I always choose fries. They also have the Team Bonchon - recommended for sharing of 3 to 4 persons.

Click here to lead you on Bonchon Menu.

The best part with BONCHON is they have DELIVERY team! if you are lazy to go out then have your favorite meal delivered and enjoy it at the comfort of your home. Start your delicious adventure now! 

For the delivery, complete list of menu, prices and to check branches near you, please visit their website. Just click here.

I hope you learn a thing or two. See you again on my next #foodaventure blog!

JUST A DISCLAIMER: This is not an advertorial blog. I'm not paid nor working with the company to promote these products and I bought all the items you see in the pictures unless stated otherwise. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment