Follow Us @soratemplates

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Olay Total Effects Starter Set

Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm happy to share with you my current obsession. This is not a product review but rather a testimony. I discovered this during my skin care hunting. It's the Olay Total Effects Starter Set. 

I got it at Watsons for 399.00 with 2 products already. Technically the facial cream cost 399.00 alone so the foaming cleanser is considered free. A good deal right?


I decided to try Olay because my old skin care products doesn't seem to work anymore. I'm turning 31 this year and I'm already noticing some changes in my skin. I am more sensitive now, experiencing dry patches on certain areas, and little fine lines under my eye. So my goal is to make my skin hydrated, glowing, pleasing to the eye and delay aging.

I started using this since January 2019 and it helps me a lot in taking care of my skin. As little as one week I can already feel and see the difference. Today is March and I'm on my 2nd set. Yes, they may be small but they last for almost 2 months (in my case) well, depending on how frequent you use it. I use this pair twice a day.


Its moisturizer and anti aging properties does its job. My skin became soft, bright, and reduced visible fine lines particularly around my under eye area. I'm happy that my family and friends compliments my skin too and the best thing is I can now wear less to no make up. A confident booster really.

But of course any product that is compatible with your skin must use religiously to see its effectiveness. So therefore, I will definitely use Olay Total Effects like forever. And oh, yes! I'm also using their Total Effects moisturizing body soap too! All worth it. Try them too!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe yes you will def use olay forever. This is where my olay love started. Sa total effects din! :) then i switched to olay regenerist and havent stopped using it until now. I’m glad to meet another olay fan ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!🤗🤗🤗 Hugs for you Shayne! I'm happy we both discovered Olay. No wonder why you have a youthful skin.❤❤❤

      Delete