Follow Us @soratemplates

Monday, April 8, 2019

Be YOU-nique with S&H Sneaker

I'm always fond of fancy things specially the unique ones. So every time I shop for my stuffs I always make sure that I got the rarest. 


Sneaker is one of my comfort shoes. It's my everyday go to. I also love stilettos and wedge but sneakers is a priority in my closet. 


Recently I'm looking for a new one because my present sneakers are already worn out. Again let's stick to the goal, to get the rarest and not that common white design - the one you usually see around. 


BINGO! meet Astrid! My new S&H Sneaker and the star of this blog. Lucky I found her at the SM Department Store - Women's Section during their 3 days Summer Sale. I got her in a discounted price. How cool is that!

If you look closely, the box is classy and neatly packed, has its own dust bag for protection and made every details to perfection.


Here's the actually look when wearing. It's light weight and fits well. Also the design is versatile and can pair up with anything such pants, shorts, skirts, leggings, even dresses of any season, occasions and style. So fashionably amazing! I'm glad I found her and I'm very impressed that S&H came up to this kind of quality and stylish footwear.


If you're on the look for a statement pieces, I will definitely recommend you to try S&H's. They cater footwear for every fashion style and needs. I hope you will like them too. Let me know your thoughts about it. 

JUST A DISCLAIMER: this is not an advertorial blog. I'm not paid nor working with the company to promote these products and I bought all the items you see in the pictures unless stated otherwise. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment