Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Victoria Secret Forever


Fancy things always have a special place in my heart most specially when its pink, chic, and it Victoria's Secret. I started to love VS since I was 12 I guess? Really can't remember when. What I only can remember is that my first VS perfume was from my auntie, I just can't recall to which of them. 😜😜😜

I ove every VS collection. Each batches have an amazing and stunning designs and very pleasing to the eyes. Too bad I did not collect all my empty VS bottles back then so sadly I have nothing to show you as evidence. From now on I'm starting to collect each of them.

Moving on, recently I received a New Year package sent by my cousin who's currently residing at Las Vegas and what I got is a new set of VS babies. Yes! I call them my babies. I handle them with care specially the tote bag. I love that it's spacious and chic in style. You can use it for shopping, school, work, travel and more. I have yet to use it but I think it will be useful for my laptop and its accessories.

Talking about the new scent of lotion and perfume, I'm liking it way better. Why? The Purple Hazel lotion has this marshmallow and tiger orchid scent that is so calming. Not too sweet or overpowering. I'm using it every night before I sleep, it's a No VS lotion No sleep routine!


For the Electric Beach perfume, well indeed an electrifying scent has it. Something I could you use as a mist when I'm outdoor and wants to have a feeling fresh vibes. I hope VS will stay forever till I get old. I just love them!

You might wanna check their stores and see if you'll like them too! Let me know when you have yours! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment