Follow Us @soratemplates

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Inspiration Behind My Blog - First Post

This is honestly one of the many first blog post I already made 😂😂😂😂. I've blogged since 2010 but I was never serious about it. I just thought of getting back now so that I have something where I can place whatever that occupies my mind and to improve my vocabulary. 

So what's behind my Blog's tagline? Well, obviously inspired by the late Victorian Queens of their era. Not only that I love these Queens for their beauty and lifestyle, I'm also fond of Victorian pieces, houses, designs, decor, furniture and more. 

Actually my house is a Victorian inspired particularly my living room area. Slowly and hopefully I will be able to make my furniture be in Victorian design too so they will align with my living room. 

But, my blog is not only dedicated to "Victorian Inspire". Of course I will definitely post different content most of the time since that's the purpose of my blogging. So don't expect too much of the Victorian topics. 

So that's it. I promise to post my own images next time but now lets just enjoy the beauty of the image I posted above. That's not mine. Its a jewelry piece I found on google and definitely a Victorian inspired. You may click the image so it will lead you to the source.

By the way, today is my husband's 34th Birthday! time flies. Maybe will create a separate blog for it. Hope to see you on my next one. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment