Follow Us @soratemplates

Saturday, February 23, 2019

My Perfect Trio On the Go


Hi Guys! Today I'm going to share with you the 3 things surely I am always good to go.

1. Rimmel London X Kate Moss - Highlighter, Contour, and blush palette in Coral Glow - pigments are very nice. A little swipe is enough, its buildable and last for hours. Another thing that I like about this is the size. Just right to fit in a small or big purse. I can also use them as eyeshadow since the shades are universal. Amazing right! This is perfect if you're on a budget and no room for too much makeup stuffs.


2. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush. - Ok, this one is a very light in shade. When you put it on your lips it will only last for hours if you don't eat. But on the contrary, this one gets even better when you mix with other shades and somehow it can moisturized my lips. When I removed it, my lips feels soft and no dead skin at all. I don't know if it's just me? 


3. BVLGARI Omnia Perfume in Amethyst scent. - My current favorite! It has an eye-catching bottle shape and the scent is just so perfect. I think this is good for someone who have sensitive nose like me because its scent is not too strong but it can last up to 24hrs at least depending on how you sweat of course. If you want to smell fresh, expensive, and avoiding the retouching of perfume every hour then I think you should try this because that's how I feel when I wear this perfume. It adds up confidence too!


Now I know you're asking for the price. Unfortunately I cannot give it because these are just gifts my husband bought for me in Australia. Maybe they are at round $100.00 or below depending on your country's currency. You can check them directly on their boutiques or at malls in perfume and beauty sections for price accuracy.

I just hope their companies will not stop producing these lovelies because I have yet to find alternatives if incase. Hope I'm able to share something good to you today! Let me know if you have a set of your perfect trios too! Till my next one! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment