Follow Us @soratemplates

Monday, February 25, 2019

Seafood Pesto Pasta Recipe


Hi guys! How's life? You know I've been sick for a week now not because of the weather but because of the building construction happening in front of our house. Me and my husband got sick (sore throat, flu and cough and fever for me). Cause: the dust of cements, sands, plus the cigarette and mixer smokes coming from them. I hope their construction will be over very soon and I wish I'll be totally well the soonest.

Moving on. I've been constantly eating pesto pasta lately with or without occasion and now that I'm sick I thought of rewarding myself a little. I might consider this as my version of "food for the sick".😄😄😄

Here's my simple ingredient and ways on how I cook Seafood Pesto Pasta:

DISCLAIMER: The products you see above are my personal 
groceries and NOT SPONSORED.

Spaghetti Pasta - That's all I have now. You can actually use other pasta but Linguine is the perfect one.

Butter, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Pepper - No precise measurement for these. It depends on how you want your food to taste. More of these means more flavors.

Shrimp - I prepared 12 pcs in medium size. You can also add squids and other seafood for variety.

Grated Parmesan Cheese - 1 tablespoon full is needed on cooking while there's no need for measurement when serving. More parmesan makes it more tasty!

Pesto - The star of all. You'll be needing 2 to 3 tablespoon full. That is already good for 2 servings. (2 persons who will eat the pesto pasta).

It's time to cook!

Boil your pasta for 8 minutes
with 1 tablespoon of oil and a
pinch of salt to taste.
Drain and set aside
after cooking.

In a low medium heat pan, sauté garlic, onion, and shrimp
 in 1 tablespoon of butter.
Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
NOTE: Salt and pepper are not sponsored, I bought
them at the SM Supermarket nearby.
Once Shrimp turned into bright white and orange in color
(as you see in the picture above)

You may now add 2 tablespoon full of the Pesto and 1 tablespoon full of
Parmesan cheese for the added flavor. Sauté and let it boil for 3 minutes,
then add the cooked pasta you prepared earlier and mix it for another 2 minutes
then you're done! Plate it, put some or more parmesan cheese and serve it!

You can opt to add toasted breads. In my case, I prepared garlic bread to pair it up.
12 to 15 minutes of cooking, that's easy! Craving satisfied! 👌👌👌 I cannot remember how much it will cost you but definitely its a lot cheaper than the restaurants and it's already good for 2 to 3 servings.

I hope you learned something from me today. Feel free to share your own way of cooking pesto too! Till my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment