Follow Us @soratemplates

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Girly White Nail Polish - My DIY



I'm always fond of nail polish more of when it has glitters or anything sparkling nice on it.

Today I'm sharing to you how I put nail polish with my simple design. First of, make sure you're nails are already cleaned.

By the way, my wedding ring is from IMONO STEEL JEWELRY. If you want an affordable stunning piece, you can check their website to see more of their collections here.

Next is create a french tip at least 2 coats. Let it dry for a minute or two.


then layered it with a glittered nail polish in slanting place.


Make sure it's filled with glitters and aligned well. Then let it dry for 3 minutes or so. Lastly top it with clear nail polish to sealed.

There you have it! A girly nail polish. Fit for any dresses and occasions plus its easy to do and you can save money! By the way these are the polish I used:

Caronia Nail Polish Regular in White Satin and Colorless - 39.00 pesos
Chic Nail Color in Love Me Knot - 38.00 pesos

I bought them in random supermarkets and department store nearby and not sponsored.

You can check it out too and let me know of you already tried this and hope you can show me your nail works. Till my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment