Follow Us @soratemplates

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Eat like a Japanese

Hi guys! Sorry, I'd become idle this past few days or should I say weeks. Got some things to do that I need to focused on.

Anyway, just to give you an update. As usual most Fridays or weekends husband and I go out for a date. Just a simple bonding commonly dinner and shopping. While we're walking around my husband suggested something interesting. That is to try living and eating like Japanese.

So today we start trying this lifestyle and living it the right way by gradually investing on the materials and education. So this is the first thing have. A Hello Kitty set of a cup and 2 pairs of chopstick. We bought this in Japanese thrifty store for only 99.00 pesos for this set.


The day after, we already started eating like Japanese. He cooked stir fried beef with cabbage for dinner. 


The food is very nice and simple but that Japanese way of eating makes it more special. Truly a unique dinning experience.

Such a good way to start! Right? Its a long process though but I know we can keep it and it. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment