Follow Us @soratemplates

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Jordana Nail Polish - Very Berry


There is a saying that “When in doubt, wear RED - I believe in that and honestly it will save you in every occasion whether on dresses, lipsticks, and nail polish. Any shade of red will do as long as it compliments your style and complexion then you can walk with confidence.

Like me, I often wear red nail polish special on my toes. It looks sexy, neat and presentable. Of course I still use different shade when needed but red is a priority.

Today I'm sharing you my new nail polish that I'm going to use . I got it from my aunt. When she sent me this, its paired with lipstick in which I assumed are perfect partner.

Nail polish in shade Very Berry and Raspberry for the lipstick.

I describe it as a sexy dark red. So first, make sure you have a clean feet and toe nails before applying.


Just the usual, I made 2 coatings for this and top it with a colorless nail polish to sealed.

There you have it. My simple nail polish. I Think I did it for 10 minutes or less. With or without occasion we must practice good hygiene and in my experience it's always best to do it your own to save time, energy and money.

By the way, I have yet to try the lipstick so keep visiting my blog because definitely that will be my next content. Thanks for reading and till my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment