Follow Us @soratemplates

Monday, March 4, 2019

How I Spend My Weekend

 I'm a person who always looks forward of weekends because these are the days I got to do things with my husband. The best part is its his "cooking time!" Have I told you that my husband is a good cook? Yes! My husband is my personal chef and this is how our weekend runs most of the time.

Normally, our routine for Saturdays and Sundays are just the same. He is the first one to get up in bed so he is the one in-charge for breakfast. Not because he is an early bird but he is actually the best one to cook breakfast especially omelette. Me? I'm a nocturnal so my usual setting of getting up is at 10:00 am or so.


Today he cooked Fried rice in Yang Chao style and Longganisa with vinegar dip. Its just simple but one of my favorite dish. Good thing he knows how to do the fried rice.

After breakfast we hang out in our living room to watch random movies until midnight. Sometimes we go out and have a date and do some groceries but recently we just have our food delivered so to have all the weekend a rest day.

On my side, I'm in-charge of cooking lunch and dinner but he cooks also when I'm sick or when I just want him to cook for a specific dish I crave.


Like tonight, I requested for a Steak and so he made it. I just helped him by preparing Buttered Corn and the Beef and herbs gravy. It's a delicious pair and its even more yummy when it's cooked with love and eaten together with the one you love. Thank God! He is such an obedient and sweet husband. 

So, that's how our weekend goes. We make sure that we give all our time to each other to hug, to kiss, to love, to talk and the best part of it is catching up on our new discoveries in life that helps our relationship grows even more.

Also, as I'm writing this down, I realize that really Time flies so fast so we should cherish everyday of our lives spending time with our loved ones, our family even just a little, it counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment